Monday, January 7, 2008

Human dogs :)

So, I had to add these fun clips to my blog! I found it hilarious, as you can tell from my cackling laughter in the clip : (I hate hearing myself, especially my laugh, on video!)

Dog owners are funny. There are quite a few that I think forget they are dealing with an animal and not a human being. Search the web, you can find luxury foods, designer clothing, halloween costumes, dog purses, you name it, I bet they have it for a dog! I've even heard of people starting blogs for their dogs. . .

So, when I tell you what I bought for my dog, you may laugh and think, "she's turning into one of them!" In rebuttal, every year in the winter Toby (my dog) starts eating his paws, and whining, and sometimes bleeding. We think it's from the walks in the ice, cold and salt covered streets. So, yes, I did buy my dog some booties :) I wasn't alone, either. My friend, Katie, bought some for her dog, Izzy, too. I think both dogs were wondering what on earth we were doing to them - and for some reason, I don't think they liked them. Toby acts defeated and a bit annoyed (he is a beagle after all) while Izzy entertains! Hope you get a good laugh, as well.

No comments: