I have always loved the outdoors - my entire life! Some of my earliest memories are of our family reunions up Logan Canyon; family and camping . . . could life be any sweeter? (Exterminate the mosquitos, and it would be a perfect heaven on earth :)
I don't think I have ever really stopped to consider why I enjoy it so much. This past year, I have realized it is my escape from the hectic, busy world that I never feel as though I belong in. From river rafting to snowshoeing . . . I feel more at peace, closer to God, and more appreciative of all the beautiful, yet often simple pleasures there are to enjoy in life. . .
the mountains, sunsets,
+032.jpg)
I recently made what has been deemed "my greatest purchase", a pair of snowshoes. Another fabulous way to enjoy the out of doors! Strap those babies on, grab family or a friend and I'm lovin life! The first time breaking them in was, of course, at our family cabin. Then a couple of adventures with friends (Katie, Suzie, and Amanda) at Donut Falls and Taylor Canyon. . .




1 comment:
Thanks for the link and the pics... this post should get you to mine. :-)
Post a Comment