You're probably thinking that she lives far away, but she doesn't. Can't use that excuse - there really is none. Well, one. I didn't think that she would want to talk to me. But I gathered up my courage and went to see her. I think she enjoyed the visit, but I KNOW that I did. One thing about me is I love people, and friendships. In fact I get quite attached to people, but I often worry they must be getting sick of me or don't want to see me. So to solve that, I sometimes start leaving it to them to contact me. I think I miss out on a lot in behaving this way. No, I know I do! One of the biggest things I miss out on is letting them know how much I care, not to mention tons more fun! I'm so glad I made the effort. I didn't realize until that night how much I really missed her. I absolutely loved reconnecting with my friend and just talking. At first I was surprised at how easily it came, but then I remembered how easy it was when we first became friends-and I wondered what took me so long! They say to treasure the moments. Great advice. I add to it, cherish the individuals. The world is abundant with wonderful people that can enrich our lives and bring deeper meaning to it. While we are treasuring unforgettable moments, I hope to better cherish the individuals that make my moments so unforgettable! Visit a friend you've been thinking of. Really visit - not through a text, email, or blog :) Give them a hug. You'll be glad that you did!Monday, February 18, 2008
Cherish the individual
Isn't it sad that we have so many good intentions that are often unfulfilled? I finally accomplished one that was long overdo-stopping by to see a friend. Better late than never they always say, but I keep wishing my laters would have been much earlier! As in my visit. It has been years since I have "talked" with my friend.
You're probably thinking that she lives far away, but she doesn't. Can't use that excuse - there really is none. Well, one. I didn't think that she would want to talk to me. But I gathered up my courage and went to see her. I think she enjoyed the visit, but I KNOW that I did. One thing about me is I love people, and friendships. In fact I get quite attached to people, but I often worry they must be getting sick of me or don't want to see me. So to solve that, I sometimes start leaving it to them to contact me. I think I miss out on a lot in behaving this way. No, I know I do! One of the biggest things I miss out on is letting them know how much I care, not to mention tons more fun! I'm so glad I made the effort. I didn't realize until that night how much I really missed her. I absolutely loved reconnecting with my friend and just talking. At first I was surprised at how easily it came, but then I remembered how easy it was when we first became friends-and I wondered what took me so long! They say to treasure the moments. Great advice. I add to it, cherish the individuals. The world is abundant with wonderful people that can enrich our lives and bring deeper meaning to it. While we are treasuring unforgettable moments, I hope to better cherish the individuals that make my moments so unforgettable! Visit a friend you've been thinking of. Really visit - not through a text, email, or blog :) Give them a hug. You'll be glad that you did!
You're probably thinking that she lives far away, but she doesn't. Can't use that excuse - there really is none. Well, one. I didn't think that she would want to talk to me. But I gathered up my courage and went to see her. I think she enjoyed the visit, but I KNOW that I did. One thing about me is I love people, and friendships. In fact I get quite attached to people, but I often worry they must be getting sick of me or don't want to see me. So to solve that, I sometimes start leaving it to them to contact me. I think I miss out on a lot in behaving this way. No, I know I do! One of the biggest things I miss out on is letting them know how much I care, not to mention tons more fun! I'm so glad I made the effort. I didn't realize until that night how much I really missed her. I absolutely loved reconnecting with my friend and just talking. At first I was surprised at how easily it came, but then I remembered how easy it was when we first became friends-and I wondered what took me so long! They say to treasure the moments. Great advice. I add to it, cherish the individuals. The world is abundant with wonderful people that can enrich our lives and bring deeper meaning to it. While we are treasuring unforgettable moments, I hope to better cherish the individuals that make my moments so unforgettable! Visit a friend you've been thinking of. Really visit - not through a text, email, or blog :) Give them a hug. You'll be glad that you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment