
Have I mentioned I like to snow shoe? Probably only a couple times :) I was looking on here and realized I didn't have anything of my great sister, Cami. So, I had to post these pictures of our snow shoeing adventure we took on her birthday. We all had a great time, Cami, Natasha Humphreys, Amy Moss and I, although the snow shoes were a bit unnecessary, we wore them anyway, and blazed a couple trails to make wearing them worth our while.
We had a picnic afterward, then I hitch hiked back to pick up the car. Well, not really hitch hiked. More like caught a ride, after Amy asked the kind man if he would take me :) Then we all enjoyed some hot choco-lat together and Cami became the Swiss Miss maiden advertiser for everyone coming down the canyon. We had a great time!
Happy Birthday Cami!











No comments:
Post a Comment