We found the fountain where everybody's singing, the bridge that Prince Edward jumps off in search of Giselle, a gondola thing like the one she floats across, and . . .
We even found a drummer guy, like the one that starts singing with Giselle!
We were able to take a stroll through it, and I think it is such a cool place. As we were wandering through, I kept thinking it would be so fun to have a big park like this in Utah, where everyone can come and enjoy nature, and sports, and a good old stroll. Well, duh, we have the mountains like two seconds away from us, so it's probably not as necessary as it is in New York City. But Central Park is unique in that it seemed to be a place where EVERYONE in New York City was gathered. There were so many people there socializing, picnicing, playing sports, exercising, just enjoying the weather, the park and each other. I thought it was great! LOVE IT!







No comments:
Post a Comment