We enjoyed roasting hotdogs and marshmallows, taking a walk with Hailey, Nicole and Stephanie to check out the jazz score (they lost pathetically) :(, and taking random pictures along the way.
Wow, did I really post that one of myself . . . scary. Just look at my cute friend on the right :)
Katie, Hailey and I had a fun time taking pictures in pure darkness and getting all excited if they turned out okay. Katie was jumping all over the place, as we tried taking pictures with long exposure. Here are a few of them. Sadly, sometimes my camera lens doesn't open all the way, and we failed to notice it on a few of them. . .




We played phase 10- an extremely long game that we never finished, and headed back out to the fire pit to start up another fire, and roast our midnight snacks.


The next day we took a group on a hike to the "waterfall". The last time I went on this hike was two years ago with beehives at girls camp, and we hiked all the way up to find NO water :) We hoped for better things this time. A more fitting term for what we found would be "waterflow" or simply "runoff" :) We enjoyed it, nevertheless. At least I was proud of myself that I was able to find the right trail, for a minute I was panicked I would lead everyone off onto a nondestination adventure. With all the snow, the boys had a great time becoming human sleds all the way down the waterway.
After the hike, our adventures ended. We headed back home, making a stop at Smith and Edwards to stock up on 72 hr kit paraphernalia for Katie.
Good times were had by all :)








1 comment:
I want these pictures!!!:) I'll have to remember to ask you later and bring my jumpdrive over or something.
Post a Comment