After camping, Amanda, Nicole, Stephanie, Heather, Jackson, Cami, Tyson, Crystal and I went to see Prince Caspian. Quick movie review. It was an entertaining movie. A bit cheesy, and really strange song at the end, but overall, I would recommend seeing it once. I really liked picking up the analogies between the movie, its characters, and Christianity. It really is intriguing, and I can't wait to read the book again. I am a huge fan of CS Lewis and the books that he has written. The Narnia books, as well as the others such as Mere Christianity, the Screwtape Letters and such. If you haven't read them already, I would recommend you do. For sure read Mere Christianity, it's a must!
2 comments:
Mandy,
No wonder we're good friends; we love so many of the same things! I also love C.S. Lewis. Mere Christianity is one of my favorites.
Love, Beth
I'm finally going to see Prince Caspian today with my dad and Nick! I will definitely listen for the strange song you mentioned.:)
Post a Comment