We played Loaded Questions. Now if you haven't played this game before, it creates a night of entertainment. One of my new favorites! We had so many people we had to play in teams. One person/team chooses a card, on which is a question. Everyone answers the question and the person that read the question tries to guess who gave each answer. There are questions like "what do people find irresistable about you?" or "if you owned your own restaurant, what type of food would you serve?" and "If you could bring any well-known person back from the dead, who would it be?" and many more. The answers prove to be very entertaining. So, if you want a good time, I'd suggest you try it out!Saturday, May 24, 2008
Loaded Questions
Game night tonight at Amanda's house, 7:30! I got a text from Amanda and a phone call from another friend Liz. So, off I went. I invited Cami along, and as we left, I found that Cami had invited her posse along with us too. Silly me, Cami rarely goes anywhere without an entourage of adoring friends :)
We played Loaded Questions. Now if you haven't played this game before, it creates a night of entertainment. One of my new favorites! We had so many people we had to play in teams. One person/team chooses a card, on which is a question. Everyone answers the question and the person that read the question tries to guess who gave each answer. There are questions like "what do people find irresistable about you?" or "if you owned your own restaurant, what type of food would you serve?" and "If you could bring any well-known person back from the dead, who would it be?" and many more. The answers prove to be very entertaining. So, if you want a good time, I'd suggest you try it out!
We played Loaded Questions. Now if you haven't played this game before, it creates a night of entertainment. One of my new favorites! We had so many people we had to play in teams. One person/team chooses a card, on which is a question. Everyone answers the question and the person that read the question tries to guess who gave each answer. There are questions like "what do people find irresistable about you?" or "if you owned your own restaurant, what type of food would you serve?" and "If you could bring any well-known person back from the dead, who would it be?" and many more. The answers prove to be very entertaining. So, if you want a good time, I'd suggest you try it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment